I wanted to use a bunch of dies that came attached together, but didn’t want to cut them apart.
I used white cardstock so I could color the pieces I wanted. I made another card where I colored the bunny grey, and on this card, left the rabbit grey, but colored his ears, nose, and glass inserts.
I was sent these dies from a friend who didn’t know where they were made. I found them on Amazon link: https://tinyurl.com/rsuw55yc and Aliexpress link: https://tinyurl.com/sanf95ye
I die cut the entire set of dies and then used pink markers to color the ears and nose. I die cut an additional set of eyeglasses out of blue glitter cardstock, then removed the heart centers and used the white original set of hearts and colored them black, then used a black Wink of Stella style pen link: https://tinyurl.com/26w96dj3 to color the hearts so they are sparkly.
I used a card base that is 5 1/2″ tall by 8 1/2″ wide, scored on the 8 1/2″ length at 4 1/4″ to make an A2 sized card. I took a piece of light blue cardstock that was 4 1/4″ wide and 3″ tall and ran it through my Vagabond II link: https://tinyurl.com/y8pbe4km inside a Brutus Monroe embossing folder called Petal Lace link: https://tinyurl.com/56nb72dh. Then I used Hero Arts Unicorn White pigment ink link: https://tinyurl.com/a9u78an6 and lightly rubbed the ink pad flat across the blue paper to create a white embossed design on blue paper. I had leftover strips of floral scrap paper that I cut to 2″ tall x 4 1/4″ wide and glued this to the bottom of the front of the card base. I used an Avery Glue Stick to adhere the blue embossed paper above the floral scrap. Then I took a piece of retired Stampin’ Up pleated Blushing Bride ribbon link: https://tinyurl.com/57u5z7me and attached it to the top of the floral scrap on the blue paper with tear tape, then using Glue Dots, adhered the rabbit’s paws on the ribbon. I glued the rabbit head down before attaching the paws, as I wanted the paws to be on either side of the head (but below it on the ribbon)..Then I glued the nose, glasses and pinks of the ears to the rabbit head. I had a die that cuts “Happy Easter” and used a dark burgundy scrap of cardstock to cut it out and then adhered it to the top of the card on an angle using Tonic Precision Glue Pen link: https://tinyurl.com/y76adbjb