The nice people at globleland (sorry, I pronounced it incorrectly in the video) sent me these products to try.
Birthday gnome stamps : https://globleland.com/products/silicone-stamp-diy-wh0167-56-734?_pos=17&_sid=f81b1fd0d&_ss=r\
Gnome stamps with sunflowers: https://globleland.com/products/silicone-stamp-diy-wh0167-56-773?_pos=14&_sid=f81b1fd0d&_ss=r
Alphabet dies, small and large alphabet plus number dies shaped like candles: https://globleland.com/products/cutting-dies-diy-cp0001-03?_pos=4&_sid=0884d03f4&_ss=r
Flower stamp and die set: https://globleland.com/products/suites-abag-wh0005-36?_pos=8&_sid=a203b60de&_ss=r
To make the gnome birthday card, I stamped the left and right gnome images from the sunflower gnome set, as well as the bees. The gnome image with the balloons came from the birthday gnome set. I stamped them onto watercolor paper that was cut to 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″ with Gina K black ink then used clear embossing powder then heat set them. I used alcohol markers from Artxx link: https://tinyurl.com/39p47tcx to color the images. I was going to use the large alphabet for the sentiment, but they were too large, so I used the small alphabet set and used navy blue paper scraps to cut the letters and numbers. I ran them through my small Xyron machine to turn them into stickers link for Xyron: https://www.joann.com/xyron-150-create-a-sticker-machine/5828314.html I attached the letters to the top of the card, starting with the center letters so I’m sure the image will fit on the top of the card.
I rounded the corners of the image with my corner rounder from Kadomaru Pro (Amazon lowered the price to $9.99 which is the lowest price I’ve seen since I bought mine a long time ago) link: https://tinyurl.com/2p82eznt
I took Distress Oxide in Speckled Egg to color the edges of the card front. I used a 5 x 7″ gray card base that is 10″ scored at 5″ and 7″ tall to create the 5 x 7″ card base. I used a foam piece that had one side that was already sticky and used Tombow Mono Aqua glue link: https://www.joann.com/tombow-169-oz-mono-aqua-liquid-glue/1835636.html to adhere the foam to the card base.
For the second card, I used the round floral image and the vase image as well as the sentiment. I used Arteza real brush pens link: https://arteza.com/products/real-brush-pens-96-colors. I apologize I didn’t say that when I made the video. Turn the marker on its side when painting the stamp, so you don’t ruin your nib. I colored the stamp with two purples and a green for the leaves. You need to huff (breathe) on the image to make sure the ink stays wet enough for it to transfer to paper. I used my MISTI and white cardstock for the stamps. After huffing on the stamps, I closed the MISTI, and found I needed to add more ink, so used the markers again until I was happy with the results. I did the same with the sentiment and the vase stamp, then cut the sentiment with a die I had in my stash and cut the vase with a die that came with the set. I couldn’t get the die that came in the set to work with the flowers, so fussy cut them (that was a disappointment.)
I used a purple card base that was 4 1/4″ wide by 5 1/2″ tall (the front of the card base) and glued the vase to the card base and added a little bit of foam behind the flowers, then glued the sentiment below the vase with Tombow Mono Aqua glue. I drew a line on the card at the base of the vase, so it looked like a table top. I used a retired purple ink called Wisteria Wonder from Stampin’ Up to color the flowers and around the edges of the sentiment. Sorry, I lost a small clip of me finishing this card.