7/30/2018

I was asked to make a card that featured gerber daisies.  I have a stamp that I think is a gerber daisy, and decided to make a card with a clear acetate front, covered in daisies and leaves.  I used my new Arteza brush markers, and had a lot of fun making daisies.  The leaves turned out even better than the daisies, and when it came to gluing them onto my acetate, I just couldn’t find the right placement.  The daisies look odd, and I’m just not happy with it.  So instead of waiting a while and coming up with a new plan, I took Stickles and coated the flowers with them.  Right now I’m thinking of throwing in the towel on this project, as the flowers look odd and the only thing I really want on the card are the leaves.

I’m thinking I need to sleep on this to decide what to do with this card.  Tomorrow, Rich and I are going to see the new Mission Impossible movie (if there are no thunderstorms, as Honey has been really struggling with the changing weather.)  I hope we get the chance to go, and I’ll tell you all about the movie after we see it.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s