My friend Shelly sent me a really cute card and I wanted to share it.
I’ve been shopping and here are some of the things I’ve bought lately.
1. Stampin’ Up Woodlands Textured Impression (embossing folder) that could either be birch or aspen trees.
If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up representative, and are interested in buying one of these folders, you can contact Brian King, whose been so kind to send me a free paper pumpkin kit. His email is
email@example.com and he’d be happy to help you.
2. Heart with Joy stamp from Unity Stamps Link: https://www.unitystampco.com/heart-with-joy/
3. Stampendous Poised Peacock from Ebay, link: http://tinyurl.com/ydc3srbt
4. Stampendous Cling Bird Tree–Overstock.com link:
5. Peachy Cheap.com Sorry the stencils are now out of stock, but here’s the link so you can look at them. http://tinyurl.com/y8w8oava
6. Technique Tuesday Stamp Sale Ends 11/26/2018 and the code is LongShot18 to get 60% off
Barberry link http://tinyurl.com/ybrdarq9 $4
Growing Wild link: http://tinyurl.com/yaxvafoy $4
Camellia link: http://tinyurl.com/y6vm8ewa $4
Amaryllis Is now out of stock, sorry.
Crocus stamp and die set link: http://tinyurl.com/ycennc52 $9.20
Today Flower link http://tinyurl.com/y9ekhtzg $4
7. Tupelo Designs LLC PinkFresh Springfield stamp link: http://tinyurl.com/y7mcwe7t $11.99 no shipping
8. I also bought a few Distress Oxide inks from Tupelo Designs and Overstock.com….If you want to print the color chart, so you know what colors are which, here’s the link: https://rangerink.com/pdf/organize/Distress%20Oxides%20Release%201-5.pdf
To print out the ink name labels, here’s the link: You’ll want to print this on a label sheet if possible, so it’s much simpler to adhere these to your ink pads. link: https://www.rangerink.com/pdf/organize/DistressOxideLabels_All.pdf
Perfect Layering Circle stamps: I included the link for all of the layering circles, and you can decide which size will work best for you, or if you would like to buy the entire set. I used the second largest stamp for my circles on the color sheet.
I wanted to let everyone know that I’m still collecting monthly stamp kits to do a comparison video of the card kits, the value, are there rules to the kits, etc….